Thursday, April 14, 2011

Long time, no write

Oh wow...it's been months since I posted something....my bad lol. Life has been very interesting and I've been very productive. But let me take a minute and go back to the original premise of this blog...grad school.

I graduate with my Master's in 3 months, 3 weeks, and 2 days. I'm at the tail end of the spring semester with one week of class left and one week of finals. I will be free at 9:15 pm, April 26th lol. Then I'll have the summer to work, apply for jobs, and finish school.

I have enjoyed delving into Communications and learning all that have. As a matter of fact, I wish there were time to learn more...especially in Interpersonal Communication, Body Language, and Gender Communication. I'll probably take a few college courses here and there when things settle down after graduation.

Right now, I plan on moving to Atlanta after graduation but that may change. I plan on attending an acting conservatory when I get there. Acting has always been a passion of mine but logic worked against me when deciding on majors in college lol. I don't have to make it big; I believe I'll be content with just learning and perhaps a local play here and there.

With all that said, grad school has been an experience. I'm not going to attach any emotions too it right now. But it has been interesting and taxing.

That's all for now...and I'll post later.


Oh...I host a radio show every Saturday night at 11pm called Some of This, Some of That. Check it out live or in the archives at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blacktie.

No comments:

Post a Comment